Assistant Lecturer in Chinese - School Of Kiswahili and Foreign Languages (SKFL)
Jobs at:State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Zanzibar , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) is the only Public University in Zanzibar established by Act No. 8 of the House of Representatives of 1999 which was amended by Act No. 11 of 2009, and further re-amended by Act No. 7 of 2016, Act No 1 Part 4 of 2019 and Act No. 13 of 2020. Since its inception in 2002, SUZA has been expanding in academic programmes as well as student enrolment. Its vision is to be the most preferred University in the Eastern Africa.
SUZA invites applications from suitably qualified and competent aspirants to be considered to fill the following academic vacant posts.
• Assistant Lecturer in Chinese - School Of Kiswahili and Foreign Languages (SKFL)
Attention to Applicants: Holder of Master’s Degree in Medicine/Dentistry is considered as Lecturer.
TERMS OF SERVICE
• Permanent and Pensionable
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must attach copies of relevant academic certificates, Zan ID, current curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation from two (2) outstanding academic/ work referees and indicate reliable contacts.
• Applicants who are not public servants should not be over 40 years of age.
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• Applicants under Public service employment MUST forward their application letters through their respective employers. Failure to do that will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level Education should be verified by the National Examination Council ofTanzania (NECTA) and for Technical Education should be verified by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Applicants with disability are advised to indicate their special needs.
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications should be addressed to the
State University of Zanzibar
P.O. Box 146,
The deadline for submitting the application is 17 September 2021.