Assistant Instructor II (Film and TV Production)
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, September 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Assistant Instructor II (Film and TV Production)
Duties and Responsibilities
• To teach up to NTA level 4 and may assist teaching in higher NTA levels;
• To prepare learning resources for practical exercise;
• To assist in carrying our consultancy and community services;
• To assist in conducting practical exercises for students in the Department under close supervision up to level 5;
• To carry out consultancy and service job assignments under close supervision;
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
Ordinary Diploma (NTA level 6 or equivalent) in Film and TV Production from recognized institute with minimum GPA of 3.5.
REMUNERATION PTSS 7
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The deadline for submitting the application is 16 September 2021.
Click here to Apply Now