Assistant Environmental Education Officer
- The Assistant Environmental Education Officer will implement specific programme activities in accordance with the work plan and budget submitted by TFCG to DOC with a specific focus on Component 1 of the project. This is the Capacity building Component.
- The Assistant Environmental Education Officer will assist in building the capacity of primary and secondary school teachers and local government staff to deliver quality education for sustainable development.
- The Assistant Environmental Education Officer shall provide detailed and accurate reports on any programme expenditure for which s/he is responsible in accordance with TFCG financial guidelines.
To assist in monitoring and documenting the programme’s activities
using the indicators outlined in the logical framework.
Qualifications and experience
- BSc. in a related discipline such as Forestry, Education, Biological Sciences, Environmental Sciences, or B.Ed.
- Formal training on a rights-based approach to education is preferred.
- At least 3 years relevant practical experience in the field of education for sustainable development including work with schools, rural communities, and local authorities.
How you can apply
Qualified candidates should send applications including CV, covering letter, contact details (including an e-mail address and phone number) and contacts of three professional referees to:
The deadline for applications is 04:00 pm on 15th August 2020 .