Jobs at:River Oil Petroleum [T] Limited
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, December 04, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
River Oil Petroleum [T] Limited is seeking professionals, hard-working with at least three years of experience. The Company demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Company is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. .
Monthly payment package and Incentives : Negotiable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
? Proficiency in both English and Swahili language
? Bachelor or Advanced Diploma in Accountant or any other related field.
? At Least 3 years of work experience in fuel and oil retail companies is the must.
? Strong computer skills
? Exceptional work ethics
? Strong analytical skills
? Exceptional written and verbal communication.
? Accuracy in daily work and other projects
? Demonstrates exceptional professional judgment
? Ability to meet and communicated schedules and deadlines
? Ability to function effectively both autonomously and on complex/sensitive issues and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain and examine accounting records of the Company
• Develop, implement, modify and document records and accounting system, making use of current computer technology.
• Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
Prepare weekly, monthly bank reconciliation statements
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to future prosperity of the company.
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedures standards.
• Assist Auditor in developing audit plan, budget and timelines for the company.
• Provide assistance to Auditor to complete annual audits within preset deadlines.
• Develop audit scope and audit program for the company.
• Provide updates to Auditor about company’s accounts’ status on regular basis.
• Detect internal control deficiencies and recommend necessary corrective measures.
• Ensure that previous years’ audit recommendations are implemented and errors are resolved properly.
• Any other assigned duties by the management.
Job Education Requirements: Advanced diploma/degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours : 8
Job application procedure
Please, send your CV, handwriting Cover letter and send to;
Human Resources Manager,
River Oil Petroleum [T] Limited
P.O. Box 10415,
Emails: [email protected] and CC to: [email protected]
The application deadline is 09th December, 2020.
Note : Use the e-mail address only to send your application.
WARNING: USITOE PESA YOYOTE KATIKA APPLICATION PROCES TAFADHLI PLEASE DON'T PAY ANY MONEY DURING APPLICATION PROCESS.