Jobs at:Arusha meat company
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
• Participate in preparing monthly income and expenditure statements.
• Participate in the preparation of payment documents and receipts.
• Preparing various salary statements.
• Participate in the settlement of bank and other bank accounts financial issues.
• Overseeing the duties of assistant accountants.
• Preparing a income statement.
• To perform such other functions as may be assigned to him by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT.
• Be a diploma in accounting from any government-recognized institution.
• Holder of a CPA (T) accounting professional certificate or equivalent qualification
• NBAA recognized will be given priority.
• Have at least one (1) year experience in the field of accounting
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
• Applicants should attach a Birth Certificate.
• Applicants should attach self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of the sponsors (referees) three with a handwritten and signed letter.
• The applicant's address and phone number and one "Passport size" photo of this soon be named in the background.
• All applications must be accompanied by copies of professional certificates, copies of certificates of graduate various courses based on the relevant job qualifications certificate professional certificates from the relevant board should be "Certified". "Testimonials" "provisional results" "statement of result" document form results the fourth and sixth will NOT be accepted.
• Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA, NACTE).
• The applicant will cover himself / herself during the interview.
• Applications to be submitted outside the order specified in this notice WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.
• All of these jobs are part-time contract jobs
NB: All application letters should be sent by Post to the following address:
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD,
NB: The deadline for submitting applications is 28/06/2022.
Issued by: -
STEPHEN L. SULTAN
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD
? Chairman of the Board of Directors (AMCL),
? Advertising boards.