Jobs at:Arusha meat company
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
• Receive cattle / goats / sheep from the barn / stoo for slaughter.
• Preparing cattle / goats / sheep at the slaughter stage.
• Cleaning the cow and hanging her / hanging her ready for the stage of extraction after slaughter.
• Harvesting cattle / goats / sheep based on proper harvesting do not damage the flesh or the skin.
• Separate cattle / goats / sheep in the middle to remove internal organs and take them to a special room set aside by the Company.
• Mark the respective client's mark on all remnants of
• relevant cattle / goats / sheep correctly to increase efficiency and
• to avoid mixing the products of the Company's customers.
• Ensuring the work area is clean throughout the work.
• Participate in general cleaning for the days set by the leadership of Company.
• Perform other duties as directed by task managers.
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT.
• Have a mining license issued by the Ministry of Livestock.
• Be able to read and write fluently.
• . Must be aged 21-35 years
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
• Applicants should attach a Birth Certificate.
• Applicants should attach self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of the sponsors (referees) three with a handwritten and signed letter.
• The applicant's address and phone number and one "Passport size" photo of this soon be named in the background.
• All applications must be accompanied by copies of professional certificates, copies of certificates of graduate various courses based on the relevant job qualifications certificate professional certificates from the relevant board should be "Certified". "Testimonials" "provisional results" "statement of result" document form results the fourth and sixth will NOT be accepted.
• Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA, NACTE).
• The applicant will cover himself / herself during the interview.
• Applications to be submitted outside the order specified in this notice WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.
• All of these jobs are part-time contract jobs
NB: All application letters should be sent by Post to the following address:
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD,
NB: The deadline for submitting applications is 28/06/2022.
Issued by: -
STEPHEN L. SULTAN
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD
? Chairman of the Board of Directors (AMCL),
? Advertising boards.