3 Store Keeper
Jobs at:Arusha meat company
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2022
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
3 Store Keeper Responsibilities Will Be As Follows
• . Prepare and maintain records of all incoming equipment / products in the list / flow (stock movement).
•Ensuring that the store is in a state of cleanliness and proper arrangement of equipment.
• Provide materials from the stoo to the users in accordance with the approved procedure
• v. Receive and inspect the quality of incoming products / equipment for use Company range.
• vi. Regularly review the requirements of raw materials / materials according to the requirements and supply report to the head of the relevant Department to ensure the availability of adequate raw materials / equipment.
• . Prepare and maintain procurement information for procurement equipment and raw materials various.
• Prepare and maintain records of materials / raw materials received at the store
QUALIFICATIONS OF APPLICANT .
• Have a diploma in Purchasing and Supply from a college recognized by
• Government or Procurement and Supply Technical Board (PSPTB) “Foundation stage Iand II. ”
• With at least one (1) year experience in the field will be awarded priority.
• Be computer literate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
• Applicants should attach a Birth Certificate.
• Applicants should attach self-sufficient personal information (Detailed C.V) with reliable addresses and phone numbers as well as the names of the sponsors (referees) three with a handwritten and signed letter.
• The applicant's address and phone number and one "Passport size" photo of this soon be named in the background.
• All applications must be accompanied by copies of professional certificates, copies of certificates of graduate various courses based on the relevant job qualifications certificate professional certificates from the relevant board should be "Certified". "Testimonials" "provisional results" "statement of result" document form results the fourth and sixth will NOT be accepted.
• Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA, NACTE).
• The applicant will cover himself / herself during the interview.
• Applications to be submitted outside the order specified in this notice WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.
• All of these jobs are part-time contract jobs
NB: All application letters should be sent by Post to the following address:
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD,
NB: The deadline for submitting applications is 28/06/2022.
Issued by: -
STEPHEN L. SULTAN
ARUSHA MEAT CO. LTD
? Chairman of the Board of Directors (AMCL),
? Advertising boards.