2 Senior Enforcement Officers
Jobs at:The Engineers Registration Board (ERB)
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Engineers Registration Board (ERB) is a statutory body established by the Act No. 15 of 1997 as Amended by the Engineers Registration (Amendment) Act No. 24 of 2007 with the responsibility of regulating the engineering profession in Tanzania.
Senior Enforcement Officer will be responsible for all enforcement Issues of the Board .
Duties and Responsibilities
• To enter and inspect any site for construction, installation, erection, alterations or other engineering works for the purpose of ascertaining that the works or services are carried out or performed in compliance with the Engineers Registration Act;
• To keep information and data on all inspected projects/works for the purpose of use by the Board as will be required from time to time;
• To enforce payment fees to all registered technicians, engineers, and firms;
• To prepare and compile reports on the inspections done by the Board to the construction sites and other engineering projects/works/services;
• To investigate un ethical conducts of engineers, technicians, and engineering consisting firms;
• To represent the Board in proceedings related to litigations of ethics and conduct;
• To inspect, analyze and report on all engineering products and service; and
• To perform any other duties as may be directed by the AR-E from time to time.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Holder of degree in Engineering or equivalent who is registered with ERB as a Professional Engineer and has proven experience of not less than five years in the regulating industry or other engineering field. Literacy in Computer applications is mandatory.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers,
• Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates,
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
All applications should reach the undersigned by hand, email or by post mail on or before April 30, 2021.
Engineers Registration Board (ERB),
Pamba Road, Tetex House, P.O. Box 14942,
Dar es Salaam
E-mail: [email protected]