2 Operation Managers
Jobs at:Manyanya Oil Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Manyanya Oil Limited is a leading Petroleum Company in Southern highland Tanzania with operations within the zone and outside. The Company is situated in the United Republic of Tanzania in Songwe region. Application are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant positions mentioned below: .
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor degree in petroleum engineering, OR Bachelor degree in Metrology operations management or related field.
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
Excellent communication skills
Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your application letter, resume and contact information and names of three references to be sent to Manyanya Managing Director no later than 17hrs on 27th December 2020. Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered. The application should be addressed to: MANYANYA OIL LIMITED Director, P.O. Box. 132 TUNDUMA, TANZANIA. Mobile contact +255752986777 OR send the application through email at: [email protected] OR Submit direct to Human resource Office at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ONYO MUHIMU: TAFADHALI USITOE ADA WALA PESA YOYOTE KWA AHADI YA KUPATIWA KAZI! ACHA UJUZI WAKO UKUBEBE, SHORTCUT IS ALWALYS LONG CUT!