2 Office Assistants
Jobs at:Tanzania National Roads Agency
Deadline of this Job:
01 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Kagera , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination who passed English and
Must have a clean track record.
Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English languages;
Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
Age limit is not above 35 years.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To clean office premises;
• To prepare and serve refreshments;
• To move files and documents as directed.
• To undertake photocopying and/or binding of documents
• To dispatch letters or parcels.
• To collect letters from the post office.
• To ensure office equipment is kept in proper places.
• To perform any such other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
All the interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications in writing enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of relevant Education and Professional Certificates, together with names of three reputable referees their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses. The application should reach to the addressee mentioned below not later than 01.08.2022 at 16:30Pm Hrs. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply to;
P.O. Box 02,