Jobs at:The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Within Tanzania , Singida , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, May 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Scope of position The successful candidate should be ready to work for considerable lengths of time when required under minimum supervision.
• Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with Basic Driving
• Course offered by VETA or any other recognized institution and driving
• Grade Cor E with good track record in driving for not less than one (1) year.
• At least three years' Experience.
• Age: Not above 35.
• Apart from professional qualifications requirements outlined in the position,
• candidates to assume the positions must be trustworthy, responsible, reliable, accountable and with high degree of integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable
contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers; Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement; Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate; b) Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; c) Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective
Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable); e) Birth certificate; Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable; - Form IV and form VI results slips;
Testimonials and all Partial transcripts An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts; Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU). A signed APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English. ANY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED Deadline for application is Friday, 13th May, 2022; Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and; Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O. Box 6,