HR World limited on behalf of a client are looking for a Web Developer.
- Writing efficient code.
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website.
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down.
Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle.
Interested candidates who have the above certifications may send their CV to [email protected] before 22nd November 2020