Jobs at:CRDB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
15 August 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To build, test and implement in-house well designed new business applications or modify/ upgrade existing business software applications to meet key business goals.
• Code and test program modules that meet design specifications.
• Integrate technical and application components to meet the business requirements.
• Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
• Identify configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
• Read, understand and effectively implement application specifications into database design.
• Create well designed, reusable objects.
• Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system requirements.
• Participate in the entire Software development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Work with proven bank frameworks and software quality tools to build high-quality software’s.
• Develop high-quality reusable code and libraries that adhere to the bank system architecture principles.
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Comply with all relevant policies, quality controls, procedures and application architecture principles by applying all defined software best practices and frameworks consistent with and supportive of the enterprise application strategy.
• Provide users and systems with post-installation support.
• Ensures all coding are committed to the version control system, documented and demonstrated as per the bank’s policies and procedures.
• Stay current with the latest developments in software development/engineering disciplines and technologies and update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional settings.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 2 years proven experience in the Software development industry.
• Agile/Scrum/DevOp certifications are added advantage.
• Broad knowledge of software engineering practices.
• Systems integration skills.
• Data retrieval and presentation.
• Database management systems.
• Program editors, compilers and code generators, interpreters or debuggers.
• Object-oriented methods & scripting languages.
• Systems communication protocols.
• Integrated software development environments.
• Computer programming.
• Knowledge of varieties of MVC frameworks/systems.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=CRDB&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&site=VjItSWREblprRW9JOEpQZ0JsU0NoVDVSdz09&career_job_req_id=650&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jobAlertController_jobAlertName=&browserTimeZone=Africa/Nairobi&_s.crb=0Ng3Uce4JCMYZwIAKGmcv4S1OuSj7YWS64iPapndF1Q%3d