Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Job Industry: Oil and Gas
Who Con Apply: Tanzania Nationals
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Technology or Building Engineering,
• A minimum experience of 10 years in general building construction supervision, housing construction, site works and with general civil infrastructure experience is required
• Site supervision of construction activities
• Ensuring adherence to approved specifications, standards and procedures.
• Ensuring that the construction process and schedule is aligned with Company schedule and program,
• Follow-up on project documentation and required mobilization activities
• Preparation of site work templates for internal project use and for contractor use
• Assist the Company architect and the contractor in their preparation of documentation for the building permit applications.
• Good knowledge of all applicable (HSE) standards, (OSHAS)
• Proven building site supervision and site administration capabilities. QA/QC, estimating and reporting experience.
• Proven Building Contractor coordination experience
• Intermediate computing and application skills (Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Microsoft Project).
• Fluency in English and Swahili (written and spoken).
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your CV to [email protected] Email Subject: Site Supervisor Deadline: 16th September, 2021