Head of Infrastructure Services
Jobs at:NBC Bank
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services. .
• Manage the operations and delivery of all IT infrastructure services (e.g. network, databases and servers, and data centre)
• Proactively support the transformation of core infrastructure to accommodate the new additional services that will be migrated to country.
• Ensure the evolution and innovation of the infrastructure supporting the business model according to technology roadmap, architecture guidelines and priorities
• Be responsible to steer cost control and improvement measures in a proactive manner
• Be responsible to make sure revenues and costs will meet the defined targets, will be managed transparently and will be reported to the controlling functions in a timely manner
• Provide leadership to the IS team and ensure the development of a high-performing team through embedding performance development and strengths based coaching
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least 10 years of relevant work experience which includes 5 years work experience managing IT Infrastructure for the financial or telecommunication industry.
• Experience in delivering large projects (transformation projects) with multiple team including international teams
• Experience in leading multiple international and virtual teams; solid collaboration and negotiation skills to manage the complex interdependencies of multiple key stakeholders on local and group level
• Experience in IT service delivery management, lifecycle management of IT solutions for all services
• Possess a CCNA/CCPN/CCVP network qualification(s), and working experience with Linux. ITIL and Security certification will be added advantage.
• Experience in IT Network and Servers virtualization
• Experience in DR implementation (active standby)
• Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Business Improvement Orientation (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements), Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment at junior management level, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Operational administration (Meets all of the requirements), Product and/or Service Knowledge (Meets all of the requirements), Quality orientation (Meets all of the requirements)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here