Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for various senior technical specialists to provide technical and managerial oversight for the anticipated 5-year USAID-funded Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity (TMA).
The USAID Tuhifadhi Maliasili Activity (TMA) is anticipated to be a five-year contract to address dynamics that threaten habitat connectivity and the long-term presence of biodiversity in Tanzania. Interventions will support and strengthen government and civil society capacity for biodiversity conservation in a manner that: i) increases private sector engagement in conservation and natural resource management (NRM); ii) builds the capacity of the public sector and civil society; and iii) strengthens the policy and regulatory framework for conservation and NRM.
Area of Specialization Sought:
- NRM policy and governance
- Biodiversity conservation
- Private sector engagement
- Sustainable livelihoods/Conservation enterprises
- Counter wildlife and forest crime
- Land tenure security
- Advanced degree relevant to a specific area of specialization
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the development sector providing assistance on large donor-funded projects
- Demonstrated experience providing technical input and/or advisory services in designated area of specialization
- Experience delivering services in Tanzania
- Fluency in English
- Qualified Tanzanian nationals are highly encouraged to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.