Senior Supplies Officer
Jobs at:Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL)
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd (MHCL) is a joint venture company currently owned by National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and Tanzania Prisons Service. The principal activity of the company is to undertake production and importation of Sugar, Establishment of the Company is in line with the implementation of the second five year development plan (FYDP II) aiming to ensure that Tanzania becomes industrialized and middle income economy (Tanzania ya Viwanda) by the year 2025.
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LTD Vision is to become the largest integrated sugar company in East and Central Africa. Its Mission is to produce and supply quality sugar and related products consistently and efficiently in local and regional markets. The Company company’s core values includes; Professionalism, Team Work, Innovation and Priority to customers’ needs.
The company wishes to invite competent, experienced, qualified and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company as follows below:
Senior Supplies Officer: The Senior Supplies Officer will report to Manager Accounts .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• In charge of main Store of the Company;
• Ensure proper Inventory control and management;
• Ensure stores functions such as receiving incoming goods/materials, issuing and storage;
• Responsible for Fuel, office consumables, spares parts and other procured and delivered materials;
• Ensure properly store records are updated on daily, weekly and quarterly basis;
• Design the proper store layout and ensure all stores are kept in respective locations;
• Receive requisitions regarding to stores/purchasing and process;
• Ensure that the there is an established proper re-order level, ordering system to avoid stock outs and stoppage of the Company operations;
• Assist on ensuring that the procured fixed assets are coded before distributed to respective users;
• Carry out the periodic stock taking and as will be required time to time; and
• To carry out any other lawful work related duties as assignment by
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have at least Bachelor degree in Procurement and Logistics Management or equivalent from a recognized institution;
• Must be holder of Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP), CSP or equivalent issued by PSPTB or any other recognized International Professional Institution;
• Must be registered by Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) in category of Approved Procurement and Supplies professionals;
• Must have an experience of at least Seven (7) years of experience in Store functions, control and management such as fuel control, technical and non-technical materials/goods;
• Working experience in manufacturing industries will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Salaries and other Fringe Benefits for all these posts will be as per Mkulazi Salary Scales and Structures and in accordance with the Staff Regulations and Conditions of Service of the company, 2019.
General Condition: ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION AND POSSES AN ORDINARY CERTIFICATE OR AN ADVANCED CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION OR ITS EQUIVALENT AND SHOULD NOT BE ABOVE 45 YEARS OF AGE.
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below (with the position applied written on the top of the envelope), describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. The closing deadline for all applications is 10 days after the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O BOX 1079,
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.