Senior Programme Manager
Jobs at:Tetra Tech
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job no: 499422
Work type: Contract
Location: Tanzania, United Republic Of
Categories: Agriculture and Food Security, Economic Growth
Tetra Tech is recruiting for an upcoming FCDO-funded tender in Tanzania called Productivity for Prosperity (P4P).
6 years (2021-27)
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
P4P is a sustainable economic transformation programme that will increase labour productivity and climate resilience in Tanzania’s job-creating sectors. It will achieve this through private sector development (investment facilitation, trade facilitation and building capabilities of firms) and business environment reform. P4P will initially prioritise the agro-processing and horticulture sectors and will provide flexile support to bolster the UK’s current and future prosperity objectives.
The programme is anticipated to implement three components of the programme: The Investment Ecosystem Facility, the Business Environment Advocacy Facility and the Economic Diplomacy Fund.
We are looking for a qualified expert to manage the programme. This is a full-time role and can be based in Tanzania or the UK.
The Senior Programme Manager is part of the Senior Management Team. They will:
• Lead on programme management and delivery issues, including mobilisation, contracting, work planning, reporting to FCDO.
• Act as FCDO’s primary contact point on programme management, financial management, risk and asset management, reporting, governance, and compliance.
• Provide effective management of the programme and accurate and timely financial reporting and forecasting.
• Experience/familiarity with managing large programmes for FCDO.
• Relevant expertise in managing large and complex programmes.
• Ability to deliver at pace, quickly and effectively responding to client queries.
• Understanding of private sector development, market systems, investment, agriculture, trade and export.
• Experience designing/implementing Technical Assistance Facility models.
• Clear communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Experience in East or Southern Africa, preferably Tanzania.
Advertised: 04 Jan 2022 E. Africa Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Jan 2022 E. Africa Standard Time
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Job application procedure
Apply at: https://secure.dc2.pageuppeople.com/apply/680/gateway/default.aspx?c=apply&lJobID=499422&lJobSourceTypeID=812&sLanguage=en