Jobs at:Sokoine University of Agriculture
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for various positions. The application letter should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of all academic certificates. Furthermore, the applicant must submit a signed current Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and other Testimonials. .
Duties and Responsibilities of Forest Attendants
• Maintaining and updating Cystinet Project equipment database.
• Preparing and Monitoring Plans for the Cystinet Project activities, including research and events.
• Organizing Cystinet Project events (including meetings) in consultation with the principal investigator (PI) and Co PI.
• Preparing Cystinet Project Meeting agenda and minutes in close collaboration with the PI and Co PI
• Prepare and submit to the PI a monthly report of deliverables against the planned activities, including successes and challenges.
• Performing other project related duties as may be assigned by the Network Coordinator.
Job Skills : Not Specified
Possession of Bachelor of Biotechnology and Laboratory Science (BLS) from a recognized Higher Learning Institution. A candidate with a Master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized Higher Learning Institution and Field research experience of not less than 1 year will have an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,