Project coordinators – 3 Posts
The Salvation Army has been operating in Tanzania for over 80 years. At present, there are more than 150 Salvation Army locations in Tanzania. Each location aims to bring the Good News of Jesus Christ to the community. Through Church programmes, schools, institutions and extensive community development work, The Salvation Army aims ‘to bring people to a living faith in Jesus Christ through preaching the gospel, teaching and modelling holy living, and meeting physical need without discrimination.’
Candidates should understand, respect and sympathise with the Mission and Values of The Salvation Army.
Position Title: Project coordinators 3 Post (Bukine, Tarime and Serengeti)
Do you feel you can offer experience and dedication to further The Salvation Army’s mission of helping everyone? Do you feel you can support The Salvation Army’s no discrimination policy? Do you think you can further our mission of helping the most marginalised in society? Do you want to be part of a team that has already answered ‘Yes!’ to these questions? If the answer to all 4 of these questions is yes, then we would love to work with you in implementing Sustainable agriculture and Livestock project in Mara region,
Qualifications, Skills and experience
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices required
- Good understanding of financial and HR procedures required
- Excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations.
- Ability to adapt within the working environment.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Second language skills highly recommended and for some missions required.
- Experience in working with donor funded project.
- Sympathetic to The Salvation Army and its aims
- Between 25-45 years of age
- No previous criminal convictions or child abuse incidents, sex exploitation and abuse.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter, passport size photo and CV with copies of professional certificates and contact details of 3 referees to The Salvation Army HQ, To Chief Secretary Daniel Kiama (Lt.-Colonel), PO Box 1273, DSM, attention to Captain.Stivina Sinana or email [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 19 March 2021