Project Coordinator – Morogoro
Jobs at:Tanzania Forest Conservation Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Morogoro , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Project Coordinator – Morogoro
• Coordinate and implement programme activities in accordance with the work plan and budget submitted by TFCG to Danish Outdoor Council.
• Provide detailed and accurate reports on any programme expenditure for which s/he is responsible in accordance with TFCG financial guidelines.
• Monitor and document the programme’s activities using the indicators outlined in the logical frame work.
• Prepare annual and quarterly programme work plans and budgets in accordance with the budget and logical framework agreed with the Danish Outdoor Council.
Qualifications and experience
• MSc. in a related discipline such as Forestry, Education, Biological sciences, Environmental sciences.
• Formal training on a rights-based approach to education is preferred.
• At least 5 years relevant practical experience in the field of education for sustainable development including work with schools, rural communities and local authorities.
• Experience in producing awareness raising materials and arranging public events
• Experience in working with NGOs or donor funded projects.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The Job Description and other details are available at: http://www.tfcg.org/careers.html
Qualified candidates should send applications including CV, covering letter, contact details (including an e-mail address and phone number) and contacts of three professional referees to: [email protected]
The deadline for applications is 04:00pm on 16th September, 2021.
Download Job Description here