This vision, coupled with knowledge and skills derived over more than 40 years in business, has enabled the Group to grow exponentially into one of the largest businesses in Africa.
Currently, MeTL Group’s operations contribute 3.5% of the GDP of Tanzania. The Group plays a vital role in strengthening Tanzania’s opportunities for growth and development in private industry-ensuring the country can reap the benefits of globalization.
1. Weigh the correct quantities of sugar and mix the simple syrup.
2. Mix the final syrup using the correct quantities of concentrate as per the Production Plan provided by Senior Chemist/Chemist.
3. Clean and sanitize the sugar and mixing tanks in order to ensure food safety.
4. Keep all relevant areas clean and tidy.
5. Mix the cleaning and sanitizing chemicals used by the Production associates in cleaning the machinery and equipment.
6. Documenting process activity in prescribed log sheet,
7. should operate CIP machines and carry out mixer and filler CIP.
8.All CIP strength of chemicals to be checked before the start in consultation with the chemist.
9.Responsible for sugar yield, as well as beverage yield
10. should carry out filter aid coating and syrup preparation and filtration.
- ITI / Equivalent Desirable: ITI / Equivalent
- Experience Essential: 2-3 Yrs
- Desirable: 2-3 Yrs. in process room operation
- Computer Literacy: yes
- Special exposure required, if any: Should be from beverage industry -CSD
Skills required: problem-solving, planning, documentation