Position: Office Administrator
About the job
Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all sales related documentations including shipping documents
- Supporting overall operations of the whole team’s project
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details
- Contacting related parties by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position
- Spoken and written English skills of business level or higher recommended
- Understanding of agricultural value chain in the global trade business
- College degree in business administration, international business, international relationships, agriculture or equivalent work experience
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- International Environment: You will be part of a truly multinational team and part of our global trade process. You will help export goods to all parts of the world and broaden your professional and personal horizon & network.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: