Deadline of this Job:
11 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Monday, September 27, 2021
, Base Salary:
Job title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Manager
Requisition Number: PARTN002080
For more than 20 years, TechnoServe has been working in Tanzania with farmers, cooperatives, suppliers and processors to strategically develop competitive industries around key crops, including cash crops such as cocoa, horticulture and coffee, and staples such as maize. We are helping farmers make the transition from subsistence to commercial production, assisting processors to improve operations, and identifying opportunities for investment in agriculture. Additionally, we are supporting the diversification of Tanzania's economy through entrepreneurship programs that empower young men and women to create thriving businesses.
TechnoServe is preparing for an anticipated USAID-funded horticulture activity in Tanzania. This exciting opportunity aims to help increase the commercialization, inclusiveness, and competitiveness of horticulture market systems in Tanzania.
One of the positions we anticipate is a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager.
Key Activities the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager will be responsible for include:
• Timely development and progressive implementation of the program’s MEL systems, including quality data collection and analysis
• Managing the day-to-day monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities of the program, including designing the initial baseline, and supporting any external evaluations
• Facilitating continuous learning and adaptive management by applying the principles of CLA
• Leading initiatives that foster ongoing Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) activities
• Enabling evidence-based decision-making processes by program leadership
• Providing the necessary data and information to improve performance and effectiveness as well as inform planning and management decisions
Successful candidates will have:
• A degree in Economics, Statistics, Agriculture or other relevant fields.
• At least 7 years’ professional experience in M&E methods and approaches, including designing, planning, and implementing M&E systems, data analysis and assessment,?as well as reporting using a logical framework and other strategic planning approaches.
• Proven track record designing qualitative and quantitative measurement tools.
• Previous experience working with USAID
• Experience working in Tanzania and/or Sub-Saharan Africa
This position is contingent upon donor award and approval.
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 22 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 08-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Chief of Party, Private…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 31 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 26-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Field Officer TZ […
Mpwapwa Dodoma Details Description Main Duties: Monitors technical implementation of grants to ensure timely progress and according to submitted technical reports, proposed strategy, and work plans. Supports the Finance HR…
Temeke, Mianzini Dar Es Salaam Details Description Main Duties: Monitors technical implementation of grants to ensure timely progress and according to submitted technical reports, proposed strategy, and work plans. Supports…