HR WORLD on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for a Marketing Manager to manage the entire Marketing portifolio so as to achieve Company’s Vision & Mission including creating the strategy, implementing the strategy, the business marketing plans, marketing concepts, that support sales planning, working with Brands to ensure their strategies are mirrored through ours, understanding Customers, product development, brand management, creative services, outsourcing services and manage all aspects that are required to deploy marketing activity in the organization – holistically.
- Represent company’s brand and drives strategies to increase products awareness by observing the market, competitors and industry trends.
- Implement strong branding strategies that will, increase sales volume, increase the product awareness by observing the market competitors and industry trend.
- Aids marketing efforts through research, competitor activities and market trends analysis to support overall marketing strategy planning and execution specific to the brands
- Expand customer base for the company’s products by identifying new customers and opportunities within the country and other territories.
- Plan, Design and execute the Business Plans with the operational teams and the GM.
- Plan and develop digital marketing strategy, exhibitions, promotional campaigns, assess the performance of advertising campaigns and events for existing and new markets to ensure sustainable business growth and increase market share.
- Compile farmers data and develop database with key farmers information which are potential for business growth, such as geographical locations, nature of farming activities, agricultural sector and agricultural schemes for potential business growth both short and long term.
Manage the KPI’s with the service providers assisting in the planning, execution or even conception phase of marketing initiatives.
- •10+ Minimum in Marketing in Automotive or Agriculture Industry or FMCG or Telecoms (Sales will be a plus) or from Media Agency background with activity that aligns with Agriculture or FMCG
- •Regional experience is a plus or international experience or exposure to Fortune 500 companies marketing support
- Understanding of Maintenance/Mechanical/ Spare Parts in the business is a plus but cross over on Agri products will be accepted
- Experience with Digital and E-Commerce (not necessarily in Automotive but strong plus)
- Excellent Data Analytics and Performance Reporting
Understanding of the ERP Systems, CRM Systems, Inside Sales, E-Commerce, and Call Centre benefits
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 20th July 2022