Human Resource Manager
Jobs at:Enza Zaden Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd is a horticultural company that produces high quality hybrid seeds. The company is based in Tengeru, Arusha, Tanzania. It has 6.3 hectares of greenhouses and employs over 270 permanent people. The seeds produced are all exported to the mother company based in the Netherlands. After thorough quality checks the seeds are re-exported all over the world under the Enza Zaden logo. Know more about us at http://www.enzazaden.com
Enza Zaden Africa Ltd has job opportunity for: Human Resource Manager .
The main responsibilities are:
• Supervising and responsibility of HR matters.
• Embed Enza Zaden Code of conduct, values, and working culture: Focus, Simplify, and Perform.
• To retain employee welfare, moral, and motivation.
• Oversee a cost leadership in monitoring the HR budget.
• Contact with Labor Unions. Comply with TZ labor law and payroll regulations.
• Recruitment & training.
• Implement Talent strategy: Succession planning, development, talent reviews etc.,
• Performance evaluations.
• Community relationship support.
• Develop own HR team by coaching, providing learning opportunities etc.,
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must be graduate in HRM.
• Good presentational, influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Have proven work experience of at least 5 years at a senior level, preferably in horticulture.
• Prior experience in key areas of HR policies and processes, recruitment, potential assessment, remunerations and benefits, performance management.
• Knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment laws regimes within the Tanzania country.
• Ability to work independently.
• Pro-active thinking.
• Lead by example.
• Good written and communication skills in English.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
We offer a competitive salary, benefit package and an innovative environment. Teamwork, entrepreneurship, drive, a passion to learn and to share knowledge, respect for sustainable development and integrity are our most precious values. Our international work environment offers a range of possibilities to motivated, qualified people with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you are interested to work in the above mentioned position and you would like to work in a young and dynamic team, please send us your resume (C.V.) by email to [email protected] or drop off a printed version at our farm gate Office Located: Nelson Mandela road Nduruma or mail them to us to
Enza Zaden Africa LTD
P.O. Box 2750, Arusha, Tanzania.
Applications submitted after 15 January 2021 will not be considered!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS!