Fumigation and Pest Control Head of Department
Jobs at:Globe Trotters Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
18 January 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Company: Globe Trotters Ltd
Post: Fumigation and Pest Control Head of Department
Job Location: Dar es Salaam
Closing date: 18th January 2021; at 5pm
ONLY PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PEST CONTROL AND FUMIGATION .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
• Build and Manage Pest Control Department
• Team Player
• Inspect Prospect sites and prepre Job Estimation
• Provide ongoing leadership through engagement, training and development.
• Monitoring and adjusting scheduled appointments for efficiencies..
• Prepare and conduct team meetings.
• Expedites workflow, track hourly, daily, weekly production.
• Generate bi-weekly reports.
• Evaluate staff performance, makes recommendations and administers corrective actions consistent with company policy.
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Maintain open communication for a positive and effective work culture.
• Must be able to handle all types of Fumigation Equipment
Professional and Qualifications:
• Must posses a Degree or a Diploma in Agriculture from a Regcognized Institution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizational and time management skills.
• Business process analysis skills with ability to recommend appropriate changes for improvement.
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
• Experience building and managing a team preferred.
• 5 years Pest Control industry experience preferred. 2 years management position.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you meet requirements please send your CV through email. [email protected] before 18th January 2021, 1700 Hours.