Jobs at:YARA Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
09 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
YARA Tanzania is duly registered company under the Laws of Tanzania as a subsidiary of Fertilizers Holdings AS. with headquarters in Dar es Salaam. The aim is developing a market concept that increase the number of farmers using fertilizer in Tanzania including better knowledge in plant nutrition, improved distribution and logistics. One of Yara investments in the country includes the construction of a 40 KT bulk terminal near the port of Dar Es Salaam which handles importation of bulk fertilizer, packaging and sale in Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi .
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• A minimum of a Degree in Finance; post-graduate studies
• Broad understanding of financial reporting requirements.
• Intermediate level or Finalist CPA
• Working knowledge of ERP systems (SUN,SAP)
Minimum of 3 years working experience in Finance and Accounting function within a multinational company
• Cash and Bank Accouting
• Ensure rigorously that the cash collected from customers are correctly supported and deposited on the bank accounts without delay .
• Timely bank payment uploads and checking wires for validity.
• Responsible for monthly interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report.
• Debtors Ledgers
• Process all journal entries and adjustments related to customer accounts and cash payments.
• Ensure allocation of all customer payments to respective release dispatch instructions in Sun System.
• Ensure that an accurate receivable ageing is available on a weekly basis for collection purpose and all cheque payments are remitted.
• Reconcile TRA EFD values on daily basis and issue a reconciliation report at month end while updating VAT return and submit the same before the due date
• Supervise the maintenance of the fixed asset records to ensure that all group and legal requirements are met and CEP for all projects are up to date
• Competent in advanced microsoft office applications.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili languages.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The deadline for submitting the application is 09 November 2020