Assistant Vocational Teacher – Food Processing
Jobs at:Vocational Educational and Training Authority (VETA)
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To prepare for and issue instructions as per scheme of training of a specified unit by interpreting the curricula and its guidelines to facilitate practical preparation;
• To participate in delivering instructions to trainees through demonstration in order to impart properly the intended practical skill and attitude;
• To guide the safe use of training tools and equipment by performing daily preventive and corrective maintenance to maintain the life span of same; and
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by her/his supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holders of NVA Level 3 or Trade Test Grade I Certificate in Agriculture or Food Processing.
• The applicant must possess a Vocational Teachers Training Certificate or should be ready to pursue it within VETA immediately after employment.
• Possession of a vocational teaching certificate will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/4023