2 Laboratory Technicians
Jobs at:Sokoine University of Agriculture
Deadline of this Job:
06 April 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for various positions. The application letter should indicate names and addresses of three referees, together with certified copies of all academic certificates. Furthermore, the applicant must submit a signed current Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate and other Testimonials. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To Collect and register feed samples and prepare them for laboratory analysis.
• To Perform laboratory analysis of animal feeds for chemical composition and digestibility determinations.
• To Maintain database for results of feed sample analysis.
• To assist in conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments
• To assist in demonstrating Laboratory procedures;
• To provide technical support during students’ laboratory practical’s;
• To assist in setting and administering of practical examinations and
• To Assist in teaching of practical to students on animal feed laboratory analysis
• Calibration, trouble-shooting and maintenance of animal nutrition laboratory equipment
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Job Skills : Not Specified
Holder of Full Technician Certificate or Diploma in the fields of Laboratory Sciences and Laboratory Technology or related qualifications from a recognized institution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
All Applications should be addressed to the
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 3000,