2 Assistant Warehouse In Charge
Jobs at:Cereals and Other Produce Board of Tanzania (CPB)
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cereals and Other Produce Board of Tanzania (CPB) .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with Warehouse Manager to learn and master all aspects of warehouse operations Motivate warehouse team to meet or exceed goals and standards Insure all warehouse team members are following all safety standards
• Learn the Prophet 21 software for inventory and bin management
• Use Wireless Warehouse Management System Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup
• Assist customers and drivers with loading product in the vehicle by hand or with forklifts
• Operates forklifts safely and efficiently, follow all OSHA safety regulations and perform vehicle safety checks Insure the warehouse stays safe, clean, clutter-free and operating efficiently
• Signs and dates freight bills noting all adjustments and/ or damage to product and report any quality or inventory discrepancy issues
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications Certificate in Stores Management
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications must be accompanied by with certified copies of relevant certificates. Testimonials and partial transcripts will not be accepted. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) while Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education and diploma should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and/or National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
All applications must be sent by using the following address; Director General, Cereals and Other Produce Board, Central Business Park, Mbugani Area, 24 VETA Street, P.O.Box 337, DODOMA. Email address: [email protected]
All applications sent through email should have all the required documents scanned in pdf format and attached.
Closing date for receiving application is one week from the date of the first appearance of the advertisement Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.