10 Plant Operators II
Jobs at:The Agricultural Seed Agency (ASA)
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• To operate ASA plants and equipment and in accordance with ASA regulations;
• To inspect plants and equipment for defects before and after work and submit report indicating plants condition to the Supervisor;
• To maintain plant and equipment log book according to laid down regulations;
• To check and ensure that, the plants are properly locked and secure at all times; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification And Experience
• Holder of Certificate of Secondary School Education having a valid Driving License Class “F” or “G” plus driving experience of at least 300 hours without causing accidents.
• Possession of Trade Test Grade II/Level II in Motor Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics is an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://portal.ajira.go.tz/user/auth/login/5715