Nonprofit, and NGO
Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Friday, October 08, 2021
, Base Salary:
Our Client, a Manufacturing Company is looking for a Qualified Candidate to manage the workshop, forklift, vehicle repairs and fuel.
• Maintaining/repairing Forklifts and ensure they are operational at all times.
• To perform daily/weekly/monthly general check up of Forklifts.
• To supervise forklifts drivers on daily basis and ensure proper handling of Forklifts is done.
• Supervise stores and inventories of workshop.
• Track workshop repairs and costs as part of monitoring and overseeing the repair and fleet processes.
• Supervision on vehicle repairs- to ensure repairs are appropriate and done thoroughly.
• Collect daily and weekly vehicle checklist.
• Verify the accuracy of work required.
• Checking TMS weekly.
• To prepare fuel consumption report weekly/monthly.
• Checking and preparing Generator fuel consumption report.
• Follow ups with vehicle permits, Tanroads, Traffic laws, tyres and batteries.
• to check on Job cards and service intervals.
• Maintaining of workshop records in proper manner.
• Any other duty assigned by your HOD.
• Must have knowledge and skills of operating a Fork lift.
• Should have more than 5 years of working experience in Workshop.
• Should have valid driving license.
Other Mwanza District Mwanza Details Description Location: Mwanza Specific duties and responsibilities include the following: Performs local procurements of goods and services, in coordination with the project’s Operations Manager, following…
POST ACCOUNTANT II – 1 POST POST CATEGORY(S) ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING EMPLOYER SHIRIKA LA MZINGA APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-11-03 2021-11-16 JOB SUMMARY NIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i. To extract monthly, trial…
About Mvurekongei Secondary School Mvurekongei Secondary School is a secondary school in Tanzania with The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) registration number S3252 – Known as Shule ya Sekondari…
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The…
POST: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II – 18 POST POST CATEGORY(S) HR & ADMINISTRATION EMPLOYER Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-22 2021-11-04 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i. To register incoming and…
The TAMISEMI via Pwani regional office website is about to officially release the Form one selection 2022 list for Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) candidates seeking admission into Government secondary…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 24 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 15-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Executive Assistant to the…