Jobs at:Uroki-Bomang’ombe Water Supply Trust (UBWST)
Deadline of this Job:
08 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Uroki-Bomang’ombe Water Supply Trust (UBWST) Is a full autonomous Water Entity responsible for the provision of basic demand of adequate clean and safe drinking water and Improvement of hygienic situation. UBWST is looking for dynamic, results driven Individual to fill In the position of “Manager” .
Purpose of the Job
This Is a Managerial position In which the position holder will be responsible with the entire managerial aspects of water supply, community hygienic proportion and sound environmental affairs as well as Human Resources management.
Main duties and Responsibilities (as not least)
• The Chief Executive of Trust responsible for administrative Issues on day to day basis,
• Responsible to prepare annual budgets and recommend staffing levels required for the Trust and submits them to the Board for approval,
• Regularly review actual performance against approval plans and budgets and submit reports to the Board detailing performance with recommendations for actions necessary to correct adverse variance,
• Responsible to ensure all Trust’s financial transactions are authorized and controlled In accordance with the agreed procedures and that proper system of Internal control Is maintained,
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Board and Government Official as per Trust’s constitution and Memorandum of Understanding
• First degree In Engineering In any of the following fields; Civil, Environmental or any Water Related Discipline (Having Master Degree In Water Resources Management Is an added advantage),
• Should be registered with Professional Engineering Board as Professional Engineer as well as having more than Five years of relevant working experience, of which three years must be In management position,
• Should have a background In water supply utility or related engineering aspects as well as analytical, broad minded, creative and unquestionable Integrity,
• In-Service employees with a Diploma In Water (Supply) and Sanitation Engineering can also apply for the position
• Proven computer knowledge and skills
• Demonstrated good leadership qualities,
• Ability to work In team work and under pressure
• High level of Initiative, creativity and Integrity
Conditions For All Jobs Above
Age Limit: The applicant should be below 50 years when lodging this application
Nature of Employment: Five years (5) renewable contract depending on the performance
Remuneration: This position attracts competitive salary plus other fringe benefits
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
A hand-written application along with Curriculum Vitae to Include reliable contacts (emails and day time working telephone), applicant’s recent passport size and copies of all relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonies, names and addresses of at least three (3) reputable referees to reach the undersigned before 08th December, 2020.
Uroki-Bomang’ombe Water Supply Trust (UBWST)
The deadline for submitting the application is 08th December, 2020.