Topographical/ Land Surveyor
Jobs at:Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS)
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2020
Within Tanzania , Lindi , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ref.No. RML/TanR/A.50/01/VOL.VIII/542 The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has entered into a Contract for the Upgrading of Nachingwea-Ruangwa-Nanganga road to bitumen standard (106km); lot 2: Ruangwa-Nanganga section (53.2km); Contract No. TRD/HQ/1052/2019/20 . The Contract period is 39 months including the Defects Liability Period of 12 months. The Regional Manager's Office TANROADS – Lindi, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts for the specific duties on short-term contracts for supervision of the works Contract. Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time in Ruangwa District within the project area when situations warrant .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• He/She must possess a minimum of Advance Diploma in land surveying, or equivalent from any recognized Higher Learning Institution.
• He/she must be a Registered Land surveyor. iii. A National Form IVNI certificate.
• He/she must have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience in road design and construction.
• He/she must have served in at least two (2) road construction projects of similar magnitude and complexity in the last six (6) years.
• He/she must have working experience of at least three (3) years in Sub-Sahara Countries.
• Must be Computer literate.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory.
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All interested and qualified Tanzanians are invited to submit their applications enclosing their detailed and signed Curriculum Vitae and Certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates and birth certificate together with names of three Referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below by or on 16th July, 2020 at 4:00pm. Applications via e-mails, hand delivery and fax will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please apply to: Regional Manager, TANROADS, P.O.Box 1022, Lindi