Nonprofit, and NGO
Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2021
Dar es Salaam
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
, Base Salary:
The Tax and Treasury Associate assists in ensuring compliance, risk management and support to the business regarding all the tax and treasury affairs of the company. He/she has to provide proactive business support enabling achievement of business objectives, improvement of financial performance, compliance and risk management.
• Assist all the tax & treasury affairs of Tanzania to ensure tax compliance, tax risk management and effective tax support to the business. This will include proactively initiate and support on tax & treasury related matters. The role will require interacting with various stakeholders in Global Tax and Corporate Treasury, liaise with advisors and local tax authorities.
• Support local tax compliance for filing corporate tax, excise tax, withholding and VAT tax returns, maintaining of transfer pricing documentation, and remitting of taxes in a timely and accurate manner, including involvement in open tax audits and its resolution.
• Assisting in tax risk management and reporting, including but not limited to support on tax provisioning, Q-tax packs, Entity Tax Compliance Reporting and keeping the indirect tax manual up to date.
• Interact with local banks and Corporate Treasury to monitor cash/financing requirements and ensure optimized cash allocation. Assist to monitor payable and (intercompany) receivable flows and manage accounts and bank investments in order to optimize cash flow of the local entities.
• Be involved in other treasury related activities including but not limited to optimizing cash flows, borrowings, debt and capital management and FX sourcing. Handling, monitoring and updating Treasury policies.
• University Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with relevant Tax, Treasury and Accounting qualifications.
• 2-4 years of working experience in manufacturing firms or tax firms.
• Fluent in English and local language(s): verbal and written.
• Proven experience in tax management.
• Effective communication skill.
• Hands on experience in tax & treasury matters.
• Sound knowledge in local tax and banking regulations.
• Excellent user of MS Office (Words, Power Point and Excel) and SAP.
• Business knowledge in FMCG industry.
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 26 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 12-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Senior Internal Control Officer…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 16-08-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Head of Fraud &…
About Mvurekongei Secondary School Mvurekongei Secondary School is a secondary school in Tanzania with The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) registration number S3252 – Known as Shule ya Sekondari…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 29 October 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 15-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Linguistic Specialties [ Type:…
Overview Job Category: Human Resources Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 03 September 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 23-08-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: 2 Human Resource…