Supply Chain Administrator
Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
24 March 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes. .
• Understand the department’s business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
• Adherence to business requirements in fulfilling procurement needs.
• Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders
• Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
• Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
• Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item
• Availability of complete Item Catalogs for planning process and a complete Annual Procurement Plan.
• Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors. sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
• Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing
• Events based on the document management Supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing. Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Coordinators / specialists.
• Ensure categories for strategic sourcing are identified
• Accurately complete the master data management form
• Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
• Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts.
• Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.
• Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required 2. Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
• Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
• Collect and organize data from projects and business units.
• Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies /
• Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders.
• Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained.
• Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager
• Work with senior SCM teams to manage Internal customer satisfaction
• Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs)
• Guide user department on the collect procurement procedures to be followed.
• Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
• Ensure that payment documents submitted by suppliers are processed on time and supplier’s payments are processed as per the agreed payment terms
Job Skills : Not Specified
Bachelor degree in Procurement and logistics, Supply chain or relevant studies
One year of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants please follow this link: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/tanzania/information-technology/supply-chain-administrator/16328