Jobs at:Raphael Logistics (T) LTD
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage and coordinate all stores process and ensure availability of spares, and materials.
• Identifying potential problem areas such as stockouts and low stocks and plan for replenishment.
• Maintain and control stocks of materials to ensure efficient delivery and issues
• Produce monthly reports for Management planning and decision making in regard to budgetary controls.
• Ensure stores records in all forms are kept and controlled to prevent fraud and misappropriation.
• Ensure stock checking programs are maintained to ensure physical inventory agrees with supply system records.
Qualification and experience.
• Bachelors’ degree/Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain.
• One year working experience in the relevant field.
• Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Deliver your application before 23rd September 2021 to the following address.
RAPHAEL LOGISTICS (T) LTD.
PLOT NO.1117/1118 JESHINI ROAD.