Education, and Training
Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT)
Deadline of this Job:
10 November 2021
Dar es Salaam
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
, Base Salary:
Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT) is a Private University fully registered by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), and is located in Gongo la Mboto, Dar es Salaam (5kms) from Julius Nyerere International Airport.
JOB VACANCY : Sports Tutor
Reporting Department: Student Affairs
Qualifications and Requirements
• Applicant should be a holder of a Bachelor degree in Education with focus in Physical Education or related qualifications with at least two (2) years working experience in similar position.
• All nationalities are encouraged to apply but Tanzanian citizens will be given priority.
• Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/postal code, email and telephone numbers.
• Applicants must attach certified copies of their certificates and transcripts.
• Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:
• Form IV and form VI results slips
• Testimonials and all partial transcripts Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
• Certificates from foreign universities should be verified by the TCU.
• Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
• Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate a legal action.
• Deadline for application is 29th October, 2021
• A signed application letter should be written in English
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The Director Human Resources,
Kampala International University in Tanzania,
P.O. Box 9790, Kampala Road, Off Nyerere Road, Gongo la Mboto, Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
• Applications may be hand delivered to the University or submitted as electronic application to
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date for interview
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 28 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 11-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Senior Program and Coordination…
POST: LICENSING AND REGISTRATION OFFICER II – 1 POST POST: CATEGORY(S) HR & ADMINISTRATION TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS EMPLOYER: Land Transport Regulator Authority(LATRA) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-11-19 2021-12-02 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES…
The TAMISEMI via Arusha regional office website is about to officially release the Form one selection 2022 list for Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) candidates seeking admission into Government secondary…
POST CATEGORY(S): HR & ADMINISTRATION EMPLOYER: Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-10-15 2021-10-28 JOB SUMMARY ok DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i.To provide information and assistance to staff,…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 01 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 18-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Transfer Vacancies [ Type:…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 23 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 11-11-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Project Control Associate […