SOLUTIONS ENGINEER II
HR World limited on behalf of our reputable client, we are looking for solutions engineer II to focus on their E-Commerce & Transaction switching solution. The Solution Engineer will be responsible for ensuring technical adherence to our blueprint, standards and procedures as well as the quality of our project implementations from design right down to actual deployment.
- Review and Contribute to Solution Design and Scope of Work Documents.
- Review and Contribute to project FAT and UAT Documentation based off Solution Design.
- Review and Contribute to Use Case diagrams and System Integration Diagrams (X-Mind and DFD).
- Review and assist the Business Analysts with Design Mock-ups based on Client Requirements and Solution Design.
- Review and Contribute to both internal and external Training Material.
Project Completion Documentation (DoD) and obtaining approval thereof.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 5+ years of associated relevant technical work experience
- PL/SQL OCA Qualification or Experience
- Solaris or Unix administration or Similar
- Technical Experience with IT System Integrations
Interested candidates may send their CV to [email protected] before 25th March 2021