Senior Manager; Mass Affluent
Jobs at:NMB Bank Plc
Deadline of this Job:
03 December 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To lead a team of Relationship Managers in growing the Mass Affluent book by providing holistic financial advice and deepen client relationships by identifying broader product and service solutions that meet their investment, savings and credit needs. .
• Identify potential new clients and work with them to build relationships with the goal of managing their wealth.
• Grow Mass Affluent portfolio and portfolio management for local and foreign currency of the premier segment
• Develop and manage the strategy of the Mass Affluent clients, and ensure smooth execution.
• Develop and implement tactical market plans in support of Mass Affluent strategy.
• Together with Retail Products team, formulate client relationship deepening models for customer upgrade strategies including relationship pricing and differentiated product pricing models
• Business understanding of the characteristics of Mass Affluent clients, consumer buying behavior and pricing sensitivity, and knowledge on premier banking offerings for Retail Banking
• Strong understanding of banking and lending products.
• Maintain knowledge and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations affecting banking and customer interaction
• Interpersonal skills; Planning and organizing skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills,
• Selling and negotiation skills; presentation skills; Influencing skills
• Personal motivation and drive with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
• Strong Relationship Management skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in business studies, Banking, Finance or Economics, preferably with a Master’s degree in business administration and or management
• A minimum of 7 years’ relevant working experience in Premier Banking Operations with focus on Mass Affluent is a must, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.nmbbank.co.tz/careers/opening/246