Senior Human Resources Officer
Jobs at:Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 13, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Senior Human Resources Officer
Nature and scope:
The job holder reports to the Head of Human Resources and Administration. He/She is responsible for all matters related to implementation of Human Resources Management and Development services for the bank.
• To implement the bank’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
• To participate in the selection, recruitment, induction and placement of staff and ensure they are well settled.
• To develop and implement staff training and development programmes.
• To ensure that relevant Human Resources records are kept and updated as required.
• Assist in preparing departments performance reports to the Management.
• Provide counseling and advice to employees on issues related to compensation and benefits, training and their career development plans.
• Assist in employee industrial relations matters and represent the bank during mediation.
• Assist in the implementation of the performance management policy of the bank.
• Prepare quarterly Human Resources performance Reports.
• Carry out any other duties assigned by Supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
• Graduate qualification in Human Resources, Public Administration, Business Administration or related discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in reputable company or financial institution.
• Professional accreditation in learning technologies and coaching will be an added advantage.
• Subject matter expert in area of instructional design, designing and delivering leadership and capability development initiatives is preferred.
• Proven experience in organization development and change management.
• Excellent facilitation, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through this email, [email protected]
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
1. Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
2. An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
3. Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
4. Certified copies of relevant certificates
5. Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Be sure to fill in and/or include in your full name, physical address, telephone number and e-mail address.