Jobs at:Tanica PLC
Deadline of this Job:
23 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
TANICA PLC was established as Tanganyika Instant Coffee Company Limited (TANICA LTD) under Companies ordinance (Cap. 212) in 1963 as a limited liability company. TANICA has been a state – owned company since inception until it was privatized in 2004 and the small coffee farmers in Kagera Region. Through their unions, KCU and KDCU together with an umbrella cooperative organization in the country, TFC (Tanzania Federation of Cooperatives).
TANICA PLC invites dynamics and suitable qualified Tanzanian to fill the following job vacancies hereunder mentioned posts below.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To guard and protect materials and property of the factory.
• To see that raw materials and equipment are properly stored and handled. iii. To assist management in matters pertaining to security.
• To adhere to food safety Management system
• To safeguard the company staffs from any violation
• Supervises security guards
• Any other related duties as may be assigned by superiors
• Reports to Human Resource Manager
Qualification and Experience
• Must have at least Form VI plus JKT Training Certificate in fire Manship and first aid.
• Must have experience in similar task for not less than 3 years. iii. Must be fluent in either English or Swahili language.
• Retired officers from government force service such as JKT, JWTZ and Police Force of the below age are encouraged to apply.
• Must be of age 18 and above but not more than 45 years. vi. Must be Tanzanian citizen
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years.
• Applicants must attach an up–to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having three referees, personal particulars and reliable contacts: postal address/ post code, email and telephone numbers.
• Applicants must attach their certified copies of the relevant certificates. iv. Form IV and form VI results slip Testimonials and all partial transcripts are not acceptable.
• All application to be sent to the address below not later than 23rd July, 2021.
NB: No application via email will be considered. Phone call or routing your application via any TANICA PLC staff will be disqualified.