Resource Mobilization Manager
Jobs at:Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2020
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, August 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The TADB is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacancies:
Resource Mobilization Manager
Nature and Scope
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Resource Mobilization Manager will be responsible for development of resource mobilization strategy; has direct responsibility for executing plan of action and negotiate partnership agreement with corporates, private trusts and other funders. He/She is also responsible for management of all funds received from the Government, its Departments and Agencies and other stakeholders for development activities as per applicable agency agreements .
; • To establish and maintain short-term, medium-term and long-term cash availability.
• To manage all aspects of investment portfolio, investment strategies and perform financial modeling.
• To conduct stress testing modeling and what-if analyses to simulate liquidity disruptions.
• Perform analysis required to estimate the liquidity impact to bank and adding new products and currencies into its settlement service.
• To develop and monitor treasury operations policies, activities and processes. • To assist in monitoring local and international markets to ensure smart investment decisions.
• To identify and pursue business opportunities for investment and profit generation.
• To implement procedures and controls to ensure compliance with the country’s treasury regulations, policies and procedures.
• To work with Risk and Compliance Department to predict and mitigate risks on investments.
• To review and recommend changes on investment policies based on market conditions.
• To effectively administer all resources allocated to the Department, including offering technical and operational support to staff members in the Department.
• To maintain good working relationships with other divisions, departments and units as well as external stakeholders.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned by the Director of Treasury and Funding from time to time.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
: • Graduate qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline. Master’s degree/MBA/Professional accreditation will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 6 years relevant experience, of which three must be in a senior level in reputable company or financial institution.
• Corporate Funding Ability: Have a strong ability to apply corporate finance and funding techniques from first principles to complex and unusual situations.
• Startegic Planning: Developing and implementing sustainable business strategies.
• Strong negotiation skills: Negotiate funding arrangements including corporate credit facilities, public and private financing arrange¬ments and minimize total cost of funds.
• Partnering and collaboration: Lead cross-functional business initiatives and encourage team to cultivate relationships across the business.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills including a strong command of PowerPoint and public speaking.
• Exceptional relationship management skills including strong ability to manage and effectively influence multiple stakeholders.
• Good interpersonal skills with great emphasis on teamwork. Able to work effectively in across the country.
• High level of responsiveness and ability to operate with a high degree of urgency and work in a pressurized environment
• Strong drive for results, able to plan, track and follow through to capture solutions and revenues.
• Knowledge of the banking industry and its related laws, regulations, policies and procedures is essential.
• Carry out any other duties assigned by your Line Manager/Supervisor.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through this email, [email protected] Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
• Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position; • An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
• Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
• Certified copies of relevant certificates
• Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Friday, 1 st September 2020.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: Website: www.tadb.co.tz