Records Management Officer
Jobs at:TADB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
27 December 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER – 1 Vacancy (Dar es Salaam)
Nature and scope:
The jobholder reports to the Head of Human Resources and Administration. He/She is responsible for the storage and management of records, data, and information.
• To assist to store and manage records, data, and information
• To arrange data and information in accordance with relevant classification systems
• To maintain good working relationships with other divisions, departments, and units as well as external stakeholders
• To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience:
• Degree in Records Management, Information Technology, Public Administration, or Business Administration.
• Possession of two (2) years of relevant work experience.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Job applicants are required to apply for these employment opportunities through bank’s portal https://www.tadb.co.tz/careers/
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
• Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
• Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of the candidate;
• Certified copies of relevant certificates
• Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
• Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Monday, 27th of December 2021.