Records Management Officer
Jobs at:Institute of Accountancy Arusha
Deadline of this Job:
04 November 2020
Within Tanzania , Arusha , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha wishes to recruit a suitable, motivated, potential and capable individual from the market to serve at her Main campus for the following job vacancies below….
Title of position: Records Management Officer
• Report to Human Resource and Administrative Officer
• Contact Renewable upon satisfaction .
Key duties and responsibilities:
• To classify and interpret records /documents for Office use.
• To manage and monitor file movement.
• To monitor file index and other facilities for ease retrieval of Office documents
• To file and cross check correspondences
• To maintain a diary and records for files movements
• To dispatch correspondences.
• To supervise sorting of in-coming and out-going correspondences
• To design and implement appropriate records management systems and procedures.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
• Holder of Secondary Education Certificate plus Diploma and Degree in Records Management or Administration in Records and Archives from Public Service College or any other recognized College/ Institution.
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
• All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
• Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
• All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
• Form IV & VI certificates (if applicable),
• Birth certificate
• Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
• Applicants currently employed in the public service SHOULD ROUTE their application letters through their respective employers
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
• Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application letters
• Women are highly encouraged to apply
• Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview
• Application letters should be in Kiswahili or English.
• Application letters and documents should be Submitted in hard copies at IAA Main Campus at Njiro- Arusha Or sent through Email
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be directed to:
INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798
Through email: [email protected]
Institute of Accountancy Arusha
P.O. Box 2798, Njiro Hill, Arusha, Tanzania
Telephone: +255 27 2970232 Mobile: +255 763 462109 Telex: 50009 IAA TZ
Fax: +255 27 2970234 Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.iaa.ac.tz
Deadline for applications is 04th November, 2020 at 04:00 PM.