Record Management Officer
Jobs at:Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited was promoted in 1998 In the light of the opportunities offered by the privatization of the insurance industry. Local businessman of repute joined hands with Pan Africa Insurance Company Limited of Nairobi, Kenya of infuse the envisaged initial paid – up capital of T.Shs.600 million. APA Insurance Limited, acquired the shares consequent to merger of Pan African Insurance and Apollo Insurance.
One of the leading private non-life insurer in Tanzania offering wide range of products to cover all kinds of property and liability risk exposures like Fire, General Crime and Accident ,Motor Vehicles, Cargo etc. Committed to excellence In customer service and Corporate Good Governance.
We Are Looking for,
Job Title : Record Management Officer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the
• Develop, review, and implement document management policy other related policies Develops and implements an office records management program.
• Analyze and index documentary resources including assign, record or stamp identification numbers or codes to index materials for filing.
• Analyze and evaluate the archives according to their administrative, legal, historical, and even vital values for the institution.
• Coordinate the filing, indexing, digitization, and disposal of obsolete records with expired conservation periods.
• Determine collection procedures by ensuring that all semi-active and inactive documents are either transferred to the pre-archiving center or eliminated.
• Design, develop and update management tools and identify criteria for sorting and disposing of unnecessary documents.
• Modify and improve filing systems or implement new filing systems.
• Perform periodic inspections of materials or files to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
• Track files to ensure that the files are returned and stored accordingly.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum required qualification and experience
• Advance diploma preferably in record management or Library.
• Experience of at least five years in record keeping from a reputable organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of Certificates. Please send your application to [email protected] or the addresses below:
Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company Ltd
P. O. Box 9826
Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for the application will be on 25th July 2021.