Nonprofit, and NGO
Deadline of this Job:
07 November 2021
Dar es Salaam
Sunday, October 24, 2021
, Base Salary:
Good Neighbors is an international humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). The aim is to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. In Tanzania it was officially established on 2005 and our efforts work towards creating environment where children’s rights are protected and sustainable development of communities through empowerment, leadership and ownership.
Good Neighbors Tanzania (GNTZ) was founded in 2005 in Dar es Salaam as the head office, and later on Area offices were established including; Mwanza, Dodoma, Zanzibar and so on. GNTZ is looking for individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following role;
Position: Project Officer (1 Post)
Reports to: Project Manager
Contract Duration: I Year (From December 2021 up to December 2022)
The project aims to continue with 2ndPhase project Implementation of “Secondary education competency strengthening project through radio education broadcasting in Zanzibar, Tanzania by improving basic subject academic ability for Zanzibar Students. The project officer will be working together with the Zanzibar Area Office of Good Neighbors Tanzania, Ministry of Education and Vocational Training and staffs from KMEC.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Officer shall have overall responsibility to ensure implementation of the project based on the time schedule of works and performance of all necessary job duties in a high level standard of conduct in all operational activities.
• Writing periodic reports and meeting
• Coordinating and communicating between different
• Plan and coordinate radio entertainment
• Supervising pilot schools’ after school programs and do M&E for the effectiveness of produced radio
• Facilitate the availability of organization to conduct the rating viewership
• In charge of M&E for Pemba area radio broadcasting status and realistic
• Being able to work closely with KMEC
• Managing various activities of media education based on the
• Supporting staffs of Zanzibar Area Office regarding the administrative management for the project.
Qualification, experiences and competencies
• Bachelor degree / Diploma in Education, Social or Community Development or related
• Minimum one year work experience (for Bachelor Degree) and two year experience for Diploma in media education, project management, M&E or implementing (Experience on Media Education will give priority)
• Fluency in both English and
• Excellent skills in use of Microsoft Excel, MS
• Report writing, project planning, time management and communicating skills
• Positive attitude with enthusiasm for
• Good interpersonal skills in an international and multi-national
• A team player, flexible, quick-thinking and able to work well under pressure.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applications should be sent with the email address below, including cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae containing complete names and addresses (postal, email, phone), together with names and contact details of three referees E-mail:
Deadline for application is not later than 07th November, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted through their active mobile numbers and
Good Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the expenses
POST ACCOUNTANT II – 1 POST POST CATEGORY(S) ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING EMPLOYER SHIRIKA LA MZINGA APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-11-03 2021-11-16 JOB SUMMARY NIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES i. To extract monthly, trial…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 01 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 18-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Transfer Vacancies [ Type:…
Internship Opportunities Risk and Compliance 10 Posts Requirements Bachelors degree in Microfinance/Enterprises Management, Laws, economics, finance and Business administration from any recognized university Knowledge of legal aspects of loan administration…
Overview Job Category: Administrative Job Type: Full-Time Deadline of this Job: 05 November 2021 Duty Station: Dar es Salaam Posted: 18-10-2021 Requirements Job Description Vacancy title: Skills and Opportunities for…