Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2021
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Procurement Intern at INNOVEX
The Intern – Procurement is a candidate who will learn the job of procurement advisory services by working with the rest of the team.
• Carry out various procurement related advisory services including preparation of procurement policies, guidelines and manuals for clients
• Assist in carrying out audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple.
• Assist in obtaining all necessary procurement documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings when carrying out assessments or audits
• Identify and communicate procurement matters, control deficiencies noted and risk identified during reviews
• Set goals at the beginning of an assignment, seek performance feedback after every assignment.
• Attend all mandatory trainings, participate in in-house trainings and facilitate at least one learning hour during the financial year.
• Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the team and vice versa is efficient.
• Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned procurement segment.
• Complete procurement documentation in audit file after addressing all review notes raised seniors.
• Report procurement findings and make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations and reductions in cost.
• Performs any other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor degree in Procurement, Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related areas
• Procurement professional certification and active license is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
• A good understanding of procurement, accounting and financial principles, with a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams
• Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To Apply Click Here