PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
List statements describing the final results of this position and method of accomplishments, and how results/performance are reviewed and measured. Begin with the most important accountabilities.
|% Time||Major Activities||End Results Expected|
1. Understand the department’s business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
|Adherence to business requirements in fulfilling procurement needs.|
|Availability of complete Item Catalogs for planning process and a complete Annual Procurement Plan.|
1. Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors. sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
Events based on the document management Supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
|Procurement Committee meetings are held as per schedules (based on the sourcing plan).|
Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
(contract/supplier/ item register)
|Availability of accurate and complete Master Data records (either in system or paper).|
|4. Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.|
1. Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required 2. Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
3. Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
|Day to Day procurement operations are managed smoothly.|
Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
1. Collect and organize data from projects and business units. 2. Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies /
Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
|Availability of information for supervisors to take decisions.|
Process, Procedure and Policy
|Adherence to Process, Procedure and Policy in fulfilling procurement needs.|
Control and Compliance
1. Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
|Procurement Records well maintained for future reference.|
|Adherence to store requirements and Records well maintained for future reference.|
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
List education, knowledge & skills, licenses preferred, and all experiences required to perform this position in a fully competent manner.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
List academic requirements (if applicable) , technical skills, or other knowledge required as a minimum qualification for this position.
- Bachelor degree in Procurement and logistics, Supply chain or relevant studies
2. Three years of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field
3. Certified by the Procurement and Suppliers professional board
List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
- Basic computer skills (Ms Word/ Excel/Spreadsheet/ Internet, Power point)
- Excellent analytical skills using MS excel
License, registration, or certification required to perform this position:
If applicable, include language requirement(s) as a minimum qualification for this position.
- Certified by the Procurement and Suppliers professional board